ALT Linux Bugzilla – #23413
Last stable 11.* version is out
Last modified: 2010-04-30 15:46:56
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Trac 0.11.7 contains a handful of important fixes, the following list shows the
most significant ones.
* Fixed a ticket validation issue that would allow unauthorized users to
modify the status and resolution of a ticket (#8884)
* Trac wiki had some trouble handling very long unicode words (#9025)
* Full text search was very slow if lots of custom fields were used (#8935)
* Fixed a race condition that could lead to the destruction of the trac.ini
* Fixed creation of new milestone which could have been a rename if
performed after a name clash has been detected (#8816)
* Fixed display of value 0 in report cells (#7512)
Trac 0.11.6 contains two security fixes and a number of bug fixes, performance
improvements and minor enhancements. The following list contains only a few
* Fixed the policy checks in report results when using alternate formats.
* Added a check for the "raw" role that is missing in docutils < 0.6.
* Re-enabled connection pooling with SQLite (#3446).
* Added caching of configuration options (#8510).
* The Database is locked issue with SQLite databases is believed to be gone
for real, at last! (#3446, #8468).
* SQLite v2.x support is now formally deprecated. You're strongly advised
to upgrade (#8625).
* Fixed handling of times in timezones with DST (#8240).
* Avoid corruption of trac.ini during write (#8623).
* Improved support for revision ranges in the revision log view (#8349)
Trac 0.11.5 contains several improvements and lots of bug fixes.
* fix one problem that could trigger 100% CPU usage on some platforms
* trac.ini fixes, now allowing chaining of [inherit] file (#8290) and
specify relative paths for [inherit] plugins_dir/templates_dir (#8309)
* Subversion 1.6 support (in blame feature #8179, in tests #8278)
* Work around a long standing memory leak in Subversion (#6588)
* Improved Subversion 1.5/1.6 support (svn:mergeinfo #7715)
* Keep-alive support added to TracStandalone, through the --http11 option
* One-time notifications after POST operations (#8166)
* Icons for direct download of attachments (#5718)
* new "[mimeview] treat_as_binary" setting (#2672)
* support for automatic backups of Trac database during upgrade, for all
database backends (#2304)
* test infrastructure improvements (support alternate database backends
Trac 0.11.4 contains a few but important bug fixes and minor improvements.
* fixes the regressions introduced in 0.11.3 (#8061, #7970, #8059)
* fix one more Python 2.6 incompatibility (#8083)
* long standing issue with the display of external links is now fixed
Trac 0.11.3 contains a couple of bug fixes and minor improvements. The
following list contains only a few highlights:
* Compatibility with Python 2.6 (#7876, #7458)
* PostgreSQL db backend improvement (#4987, #7600)
* Highlighting of search results is more robust (#7324, #7830)
* Unicode related fixes (#7672, #7959, #7845, #7935, #8024)
* Fixed Trac link rendering in ReST (#7712)
* Custom fields can now contain wiki text (#1791)
* A few usability and documentation improvements (#8000, #8004, #8016)
The complete list of closed tickets can be found here.
Новая версия готова. Я немного задержался, т.к. тестировал. Думаю сегодня
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 22842 ***