When trying to edit any disc data, grip-3.1.2 would crash just as you try to
enter a cyrillic character (XKB enabled). It doesn't depend on locale
completeness (I tend to use partially C locale but "LC_ALL=ru_RU.KOI8-R grip"
yields the same result) either. It doesn't also depend on whether disc is
already "known" or not.
Also can't reproduce it here. Maybe a backtrace will help
Caught it. Diff between ~/.grip that would do segfault and the one that wouldn't:
It seems that at some stage I've got misconfigured default values for these (no
I didn't enter them, just didn't touch at all on the system where grip would crash).
Seems *now* the defaults are fixed, but it would be reasonable to do some kind
of sanity check regarding whether the conversion is successful.
fixed, thanks to Sergey Pinaev (dfo@)